California Real Estate Contract for Sale - Cash or Seller Financing
Whenever any real estate property is sold, a written agreement should be used to document the transaction and to set forth the terms between the Seller and the Buyer.
The Residential Real Estate Sale Contract form can be used by a buyer and a seller of a free-standing residential home. The Agreement provides for the traditional terms between a seller and buyer, including financing contingencies, surveys, pest and other inspections, title matters and more. This agreement is for transactions that do not involve a Broker and where the Buyer is either paying cash or the Seller is financing the purchase with a promissory note, secured by deed of trust or a first mortgage.
This attorney-prepared packet contains:
State Law Compliance:
- Instructions and Checklist for CaliforniaResidential Real Estate Sale Contract (with cash sale or seller financing)
- Information about California Residential Real Estate Sale Contract (with cash sale or seller financing)
- California Residential Real Estate Sale Contract (including Earnest Money Receipt)
- Required Megan's Law Notice
- Disclosure Of Information On Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards
This form complies with the laws of California
Add to cart
||California Real Estate Contract for Sale - Cash or Seller Financing
||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")
||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers
||Available (requires Flash plug-in)
||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)
|| Microsoft Word
Rich Text Format
||In Stock. Instant Download
||Unlimited number of prints
||Less than 1 minute (approx.)
||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee
|| Customer support 1-800-959-5899
Our Promise to You:
We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee - if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
* According to the 2007 Altman Weil Survey of Law Firm Economics, the average attorney rate is $252.50 per hour.